2019 Symposium and Workshop Long Beach
March 30th – April 3rd 2019
The 25th Annual Aquatic Animal Life Support Operators Symposium and Workshops will be hosted by Aquarium of the Pacific and will be held in Long Beach, California aboard the historic Queen Mary.
Registration will include access to:
- All workshops and lectures
- Hot breakfast and lunch Monday – Wednesday
- Appetizers at the Ice Breaker Sunday night
- Dinner during the Monday evening event at the Aquarium of the Pacific and the Wednesday Certification Banquet.
Vendor Registration opens on October 30th.
More information on operator registration coming soon!
- Operator registration: $395
- Exhibiting Vendor Registration: $2000 one booth with 2 staff
- Additional Booth Attendees: $500/attendee
- Non-Exhibiting Vendor: $1000
- Non-Exhibiting Vendor Day Pass: $350/day
The Hosting Facility
Hosting facility will be the Aquarium of the Pacific
The entire Symposium and Workshops will be held aboard the historic Queen Mary. A discounted room rate of $159/night.
Information regarding discounted shuttles will be coming soon
- Abstracts for the Lecture & Poster Presentations (coming soon)
- Facility Map (coming soon)
This year’s agenda could include topics such as:
- Dirty Laundry
- Water Quality
- Dive Support
- Symposium Theme
- And many more topics!
- Complete Workshop Agenda (coming soon)
- Abstracts for the Workshops (coming soon)
The B.A.W.L.will be docked just outside of the Queen Mary near the beautiful Long Beach waterfront. The Jack Felts Vendor Hall will be located in the stern of the ship and less then 100 feet from the B.A.W.L. Attendees will be able to work on several different components such as actuators, probes, flow meters, sensors, heat exchangers, pumps and many others all while the system is operational. Our water quality series will be able to actively sample water from this system, and the bay, and will learn how to perform various water quality analysis.
Once again we will offer an assortment of hands on workshops this year. Visit the Workshop Abstracts link above for all the details on this year’s great workshops! Workshop registration will open one month before the Symposium. We received a lot of great feedback in the workshop surveys and wish to thank all who took the time to provide us with input.
- AALSO Operator Levels 1-3 Certification
- AALSO Water Quality Levels 1-3 Certification
- ASME B 31.3 Certification
- OSHA Certification
- NSPF Certified Pool Operator Certification- pending class size restrictions*
* additional fee applies (contact email@example.com for more information)
For workshop related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For agenda related questions: email@example.com
2020: Shhh…. Its a surprise.
Feedback from this year:
Agendas, abstracts, and presentations from symposia past. Find More » AALSO wants your facility to host upcoming symposia. Show off your innovative systems and exhibits your animals call home. Learn More »
Agendas, abstracts, and presentations from symposia past. Find More »
AALSO wants your facility to host upcoming symposia. Show off your innovative systems and exhibits your animals call home. Learn More »