The 25th Annual Aquatic Animal Life Support Operators Symposium and Workshops will be held from March 30th to April 3rd, 2019 in Long Beach, California aboard the Queen Mary.
Registration will open in the Fall
Operator Registration: $395
Exhibiting Vendor Registration: $2000 for one booth with 2 staff
Addition Booth Attendees: $500/attendee
Non-Exhibiting Vendor: $1000
Non-Exhibiting Vendor Day Pass: 350/day
All registrations include access to evening events.
Hotel Rooms aboard the Queen Mary are $159/night.
The PastPast symposia...
Feedback from previous years:
- "I left feeling invigorated about the state of the industry and felt good knowing there are so many intelligent passionate people out there working on a lot of the same problems who are so willing to share their knowledge and experiences."
- "The last time I attended AALSO was 6 years ago. I decided to give it another try this year and I noticed that AALSO has made remarkable improvements... Keep up the good work and I plan on coming back."
- "Seeing others' operation and talking to other professionals in their environment makes me proud to be one myself."
- "Workshops are great because they go beyond the vendor booths by providing additional and specific hands on time with the equipment and the vendors who make them."
- "One of the reasons I joined AALSO to start with was to hear how other operators deal with problems and challenges because all life support systems have issues."
Agendas, abstracts, and presentations from symposia past. Find More »